Build a high-capacity real-time tracking platform for Internet of Things business solutions that can be used in a variety of industries, the platform needs to transform real-time data from passive and active RFID, GPS and other sponsors into interactive maps, images and reports valued by business users, providing a rich user experience.
- Understand the complete process of the platform, identify the most challenging aspects of the user interface
- Map out the complex user journey, having many different workflows that cater to users who have many different roles within the system.
- No available access to research with real users to generate personas from.
- I was the unique designer to achieve all the tasks.
- Collecting qualitative and quantitive informations and discuss them to have a deeper understanding of the product.
- Create short, vivid descriptions of fictional characters who represents a product's users.
- Evaluate an existing product based on a set of usability guidelines, the target users and their tasks.
- Generate and gather feedback on lots of design ideas and decide which ideas to pursue in higher fidelity.
- Pen & Paper